Friday, March 04, 2005

It's coffee, Kendall!

Question of the day: What would you do with a brain if you had one?

Betsy I am so glad you are coming! I can definitely pick you up I go right by the airport at approximately 3:05 when I am on my way home from school. I am also at school right now. As a part of my hunger strike for a fabulous Miami vacation I am skipping lunch today. (Ok so it's really cause I have to write a lesson plan but who doesn't heart the Salve diet.) I have a good idea for this that I stole from my group emails. We should try to put up some random memories every time we post. I have some seriously great pictures to put up this weekend too and you are all in trouble! Who has the wall of irony pics cause I need those.
I definitely enjoy the one of tank-asses bare tits.
Well, it's off to write a lesson plan I go. Ok here is my random memory: That night I had a Friends party in Miley when Katie Govoni was out and Betsy came over with salsa con queso and spilled it on the rug and I flipped out... I don't even know why I was so pissed (ok we all know why) but I ended up giving the rug to Kate and Erica like a week later anyway when I moved out... Katie Govoni was so pissed every time she walked by the room cause she just knew it was our old rug and she didn't have one anymore!

No comments: