Thursday, March 03, 2005

Oh lord this picture thing is hard

I just got this new printer/scanner/copier thing for Christmas and I love it. I can't figure out how to use that stupid picture thing though and I found the most GALMOROUS pic of myself for my profile. So as soon as Kate gives me an intense picture thing tutorial I will post pictures like crazy. I am totally psyched for this thing. If I can remember the name of the book that inspired this whole thingyou all have to read it. This also better not be like something that we all do at first and then we don't do it anymore. Ok. I'm not gonna lie I can't concentrate right now on this cause I am desperately trying to shrink the pores around my nose. This is like the greatest thing ever though. We call all share our pics as soon as I figure out how to use this damn thing. Peace!

No comments: