Sunday, March 06, 2005

You always know what's best for me....

I just want to say to all of you who have more influence over me than is probably right....thank you so much for convincing me to come up for St. Patty's! The thought of "leaving on a jet plane" on Friday is going to be all that gets me through this week! I hate to be like this on the blog...but I'm going to skip the random memory this turn because I've had a rough weekend (yes, I know, I should have listened to you all from the beginning) and my only memory is not one that I think anyone wants to remember. On a happier note, Erica J just reminded me of the Dixon St. Hotel our last few nights in Newport. I have never enjoyed roomies so much as the weekend that EVERYONE lived at 36 Dixon! I mean, Erica completly moved in, Mia even stayed for a night or 2. Erica and Erica's Moving Company had it's last stint, and then we all headed to Mermer's for beer and wings!

1 comment:

Kate said...

I LOVE YOOOOU