Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I have to say that one of the highlights of my day is coming home and checking the blog. Mostly because I want to know what witty line Kate has come up with that links to the comments.

As for storming 20 narry....I'm always up for it! Unfortunatly, I will need to borrow a cone from somewhere (the highway perhaps?) because I don't think I'll be able to carry on on the plane...the big ones don't fit in the overhead compartments, and little ones just won't have the same effect. Effect on what I'm not sure...maybe the look on those girls' faces again.

I have a random memory that really Kate and Erica J will only remember. After Kate's graduation party there were the three of us and the keg. So, we sat in Memere's living room with our cups and drank. Kate kept saying, "it's a good thing you're here...we gotta kick the keg!" and, "keep drinking, I can't do this on my own!" Forgetting about the fact that Erica and I had to drive 6 hours to PA the next day, and Kate was going to start her new job, we just kept drinking. Well, we never did kick the keg, and I spent the next day playing road tag with Erica down 95 with one of the worst headaches of my life. Kate spent the morning/early afternoon puking, but she made it to her first day of work and through the Jamestown meeting that night.

6 comments:

ericasue said...

And we did a great job not losing each other during those 6 hours on the highway!

Also Kate mentioned she can't find her Mosaic T-shirt anymore so I think we agreed upon a secret mission to retrieve one from the newspaper office in Wakehurst. Assuming they haven't moved it or changed the combo.

Kate said...

yesssss... add mosaic t-shirts to the list of secret missions!

Betsy said...

I didn't know that Mosaic had tshirts! Count me in for that too. Again, Mosaic came today and I was totally unimpressed. Really, who do these editors think they are?

Betsy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Betsy said...

I posted 2 times by accident...so I deleted. Just so you all know.

Erica said...

thank god you posted that betsy....you know jenn would have been up all night trying to figure out who posted and then deleted and the orriginal contents of said deleted post....between that and the britney scandal her life would have been in shambles