Sunday, May 08, 2005

Just keep posting, Just keep posting POOOOOOOSTING POOOOOOSTIING

Whoo! I know I explained to Kate why I haven't posted, but the rest of you assholes should also know. You know you're burned out when....

So I have been working a full time job, going to school full time and working part time at Sullivan school since September. You know, I was doing pretty well and actually surprised that I still managed to go out pretty much every weekend and have ALL KINDS OF FUN!!! Well, last week I got yet another job for the summer but they are so desperate that they wanted me to start now. So now I have 2 jobs and I still have school and I got observed twice last week AND I have to write a unit plan and a syllabus. AAAAND filling out like 75 more job applications for next year, and trying to get my friggin certification done.... Well, last week I hit a mental road block that was about 8 months coming, and Kate IMed me to yell at me cause I hadn't posted... to which I politely responded KATE!!! I CANT POST EVER AGAIN!!! I HAVE A HUGE PROJECT DUE TOMORROW AND I DIDNT EVEN START IT YET!! AND IM NOT GOING TO EITHER!! IM GOING TO PROCRASTINATE!!! FOREVER! (this is at approximately 10 pm). Well guess what assholes. I'm not doing either of them!!! And I'm never getting out of bed ever again! Or doing anything! Or going anywhere! Or posting! Or anything else anyone asks me to do ever again! AND THERES NO WAAAAAY YOURE GONNA MAKE ME!!!

..... does anyone know if there are mental health days for teachers in other states?

5 comments:

Kate said...

Heeey Heeeey Heeey

Betsy said...

I took a mental health day last friday...call it a sick day and don't worry about it!

Jenn said...

Seeing everyone last weekend was enough mental health for me!! Who wants to do it again soon? Maybe you will get to see me and AJ's GF make out after all!

Erica said...

do it???
im in

Josh said...

I got a dime bag that says it's all you need.