Friday, May 06, 2005

were all back from sea...

ok so......funny story.... the reason i havent posted in about two years is because i was kidnapped by mexicans and then (get this) i some how snuck away and called the cops....but they totally didnt believe me....something about me just having cold feet and bailing on my wedding ...of course i had no clue what they were talking about and eventually they just got tired of me talking their ears of and let me go

then once i got back from mexico i figured i might as well head back to roberto clemente and also create a post to tell the tale

3 comments:

Kate said...

nice way of covering up the fact that youve been drinking margaritas all week with your new friends... slut

also, how do i get kidnapped by mexicans... you always have all the fun

Jenn said...

One of my kids mentioned last week that their dad had a new "female friend".... if I had only known then what I know now

Erica said...

that was totally me....when she said "friend" she really ment "prisoner"