Friday, August 26, 2005

Let's Play

The downstairs bathroom. Not only was it loaded with bottles, but we all hooked up with at least one person there, everyone used it, there were more amazing drunk heart-to-hearts there then anywhere else on the planet, that picture of us laughing at all male peers was there... and oh yeah... it used to have a mirror till that time I broke it (sorry Kate).

For when you are ready to do another topic (warning-much thinking required)..........

Give the best drunk memory you have from 20 Narry. Try your hardest. Describe in detail.

I may be able to come up with a better one later, but one of the top 5 on my list is Halloween senior year when we furiously took Tequila shots while dressed as P.I.M.P.s, proceded to whack each other with our pimp sticks before walking 25 miles to Jamie's house where we all made respective asses of ourselves because we all three were so drunk we couldn't even see. Cut to the next morning when 2 toilets+3 roomies does not equal fun. But the pictures are a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Wow, we were really hot that night.

and really hungover the next day. Since then I've never taken more than 2 tequila shots in one sitting, i'll tell you that much

Betsy said...

One of these days I'm gonna put up a few pictures so everyone can see how hot you were...that was the first time I got so drunk I puked by the way. You all were taking too long, so AJ and I went ahead and he got me home just in time to get to the bathroom.