Monday, August 08, 2005

The Womb

Recently, I made a little excursion to North Branford, home of silly putty...and Erica Mentone. After a perfect day consisting of the beach, beer and wings, we headed back to Erica's house. I walked into Erica's room and saw something I hadn't seen in almost a year. It was the WOMB! Oh the countless hours spent in the womb. I just had to climb in..right after I emptied it naturally. I climbed in, and suddenly found myself lying on the floor. The womb had dumbed me out as if I were a newborn. Erica and I looked at each other in disbelief for a moment thinking, did the womb really just dump her out like that? And then we cracked up, and took pictures for posterity.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting stuff going on here. Keep it up.

Check me here turtle cheesecake recipeif you wish:-)

Kate said...

i always like to reenact birth

Betsy said...

Who doesn't?