Sunday, September 11, 2005

I heart Nashville

When I told people I was going to Nashville, some asked why I would want to go there, but the ones who knew me the best understood the importance. "It will be like your homecoming!" one friend even commented. I loved it all, and we squeezed as much as we could into a few short days, and don't ever let her say that she didn't also love the Country Music Hall of Fame. But out of everything that we did, my absolute favorite was the Honkey Tonks and all the live music. You could go into a bar at 3:00 in the afternoon and someone was there performing. I loved the music, I loved the people, I loved EVERYTHING! I also have to say that the Wild Horse Saloon was great, and Kate and I didn't miss the opportunity to learn a line dance with the rest of the crowd!

No comments: