Saturday, September 03, 2005

immmm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Ohmigod....how can any of you even still be talking to me....I haven't bloged in MONTHS
we'll you can attribute that to the fact that I am a technologically special girl! I lost my username and password and couldnt figure out how to get it back until just now.

is anyone surprised?

in other news:
my life is good...probably almost too good....it's good to the point that im asking myself "what is going to happen in the near future to fuck this up?"

I have a wonderful boyfriend, a new (old) roomie, an excellently behaved class of second graders who love me so far, a teacher's assistant who is a volunteer and comes in every day to do everything that i dont want to/dont have time to do without me having to ask her, a school curriculum that tells me exactly what to do and how to do it, and i am actually getting along with my family pretty well.

aside from the fact that gas is rounding $300.00 a gallon (which is not terrible considering i have a new roomie to commute to work with) i dont really have much to complain about which is good for me but doesn't make for very interesting blogging.

This blog is to be followd by one about the shit storm that is to be unleashed on me in the next month because of the unbelieveable summer and beginning of school ive had.

5 comments:

Kate said...

Erica..... did you use spellcheck?!?!?!?!

Kate said...

i mean, there are like, a couple errors but at first I thought you didn't write it

Erica said...

no no spell check at all!!!

Betsy said...

Erica...you're growing up! :)

Erica said...

no...sometimes i just have to teach phonics