Saturday, October 15, 2005

SORRY

Wow! A 20 Narry blog?!?! Why didn't anyone tell me about this???

I feel disconnected from the world... I have to get a wireless internet card and until then I am internet-less. And of course, Erica's computer crashed so that leaves us even more stranded. I can't really think of anything good to blog about... well Kate came home and we had a good time. And by good time, I mean we all ran around Aidan's wasted until Erica and I stole Kate's phone and called a taxi... we proceeded on to the motel 6 where Kate and I ordered pizza, got it all over the bed and passed out to Erica yelling, "Why are you two leaving me all alone in this pizza covered BED!!!"

We should plan on getting together to do something soon. What is everyone doing for New Years? We also have to go to Tennessee again together.

Other then that, my life is pretty good right now.... including one of my 26 first graders who now refuses to call me anything other than cupcake.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Mmm. Several things:
1) I have an extra wireless card. I'll mail it to you on a kite, with my panties attached
2)So THAT'S how you guys called a cab
3)you never blogged about it when I called you cupcake

ericasue said...

I haven't been to Tenessee yet, but I do want to come visit. Right now my only travel commitment is to Newport for the St. Patty's Day parade (since I didn't go last year). Let me know if any other plans develop. :)