Monday, July 25, 2005

I <3 The Fug Girls

Please tell me you guys know about Go Fug Yourself, I discovered the site this spring and I can't remember if I've seen it mentioned on the blog, but it's just too good not to share.

The above link is talking about Molly Stanton, better known as Charity from the soap opera Passions. I remember freshman year that a handful of girls on the 3rd floor in Miley watched Passions, including Erin, Jenny and Crystal. Many inside jokes and random fits of laughter came forth because of that show. I have no idea how its remained on the air as long as it has, it's completely absurd. And absurd for a soap opera is pretty damn bad. And RIP Timmy the strange midget sidekick.

The job update to follow in about 2 minutes. Also we need to update our bios!

No comments: