Sunday, July 31, 2005

Of all the random things

I am sitting at my computer, waiting for my brother to call so we can make plans to go see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, reading the links at the MSN homepage when I come across this: "West Coast girl's Big Apple blog"

Well obviously I like reading blogs so I figured why not see how it got linked on MSN's website. I clicked to the page and kind of browsed around, not really reading just looking what was there. A rather large headshot of this women Alexandra draws most of your attention. There is a slide show in the bottom left corner that I flip through: Summer in the City - Fourth of July - London - Paris - Newport, RI.

There are just a few pictures of NPT and nothing truly great. She made a little post on her trip too.

No comments: