Thursday, August 04, 2005

Ahe-he-HEM

Excuse me, if I may.

But, aren't we all in some kind of transition here? Right? I mean, we're all starting new jobs or looking for new jobs or learning new things about the birds and the bees, right?

So, why are only me and Erica J. blogging? Is it an English major thing? Because, I mean, I don't think so. 'Cuz we've had almost 200 entries since this thing began like 6 months ago. So uh, hello?

GOD, at least make comments so Erica J. and I can feel like you're paying attention!

7 comments:

ericasue said...

Hahah I like how no one commented on this entry yet ;)

Betsy was sighing about how you and I always post to our personal blogs but she never does (p.s. I made her get a livejournal a little while back). Maybe it really is an English major thing.

Betsy said...

Erica J...when we were in nashville i confessed to Kate that I had my own livejournal and she was so shocked that I had held out on her all this time. And Kate...I don't have any good stories yet because I havn't started my job!

Kate said...

no, not shocked. PISSED! no secret blogs!

Betsy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Betsy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Betsy said...

PISSED?!?! Geeze...

Betsy's Blog

There! It isn't much to read, but I hope you feel more in the know now!

Also, obviously those 2 deleted comments are mine while I tried to figure out how to include the link!

erica said...

kkkkaaaaaaaaaaateeeee i lost my password and cant post can you send me an invitation or something lilke that