Tuesday, August 30, 2005

My mistakes (hope you have an hour)

My mistakes. Ha ha ha. I'll start from most obvious to least obvious for all you brainiacs.

1) #1 and 2, 4-7, 9-11. If you know what I mean.

2) not agreeing with Jenn and Erica that we should all live together in Newport for one more year. especially since I'm the only one who ended up staying. although if we had stayed, House wouldn't have been. There's an interesting ad in the newport daily news this week for a housesitter, p.s.

3) f

4) Never telling My Husband that I was madly in love with him even though he had that girlfriend with the stupid bangs

5) not trying harder to get Betsy drunk sooner

and lastly, my biggest mistake was spending even a minute thinking I should've transferred or that all my student loans aren't worth it. Because I didn't spend too much time studying. I definitely spent as much time as I could having fun. Really, I wouldn't change a thing.

Except 7. I'd definitely take back seven.

No comments: