Monday, April 04, 2005

Too much time on our hands

[notice she doesn't even say hello]

BetsLeigh82: blog
ericasue: already there my friend, already there
BetsLeigh82: thank GOD
ericasue: in the process of commenting
BetsLeigh82: i love comments, they are better than posts i feel
ericasue: they can be
ericasue: I am a comment whore
BetsLeigh82: haha me too
ericasue: i think we have way too much time on our hands - you, me, and kate
ericasue: we need to get erica on here more
ericasue: and some other 20 narry folks
ericasue: we need to spread the good word
BetsLeigh82: i know it
BetsLeigh82: we just need to be careful, because people we write about might find it!
ericasue: like joe lamastro?
BetsLeigh82: ha
BetsLeigh82: he can find it and go right to hell
ericasue: LOL
BetsLeigh82: and you can post me on that

3 comments:

Kate H said...

I think I have just enough time on my hands, personally :)

123-I-Love-You said...

Hey guys. Cool blog! Thanks for the link. I had no idea that there was such a thing as a "comment whore."

I'm leaving a comment - I guess that makes me one too.

By the way - I laughed hard at your add-ons for my list of ways to stay amused in the classroom. I think that too much teaching can really mess with one's sanity.

Keep writing!

123-I-Love-You said...

testing....