Tuesday, March 29, 2005

A few random thoughts while I put off writing some crappy article on outsourcing for just 10 more minutes.
  1. On the Salve Web site, Dr. Eula Fresch has two interesting interests listed in her profile: global issues (how specific) and the historical preservation of cabooses. Now, here is where Eula and I differ, because if I were going to preserve a caboose, I would hope it's a nice round one (no offense, Jenn).
  2. I have come to associate writing at the computer at night with eating candy. This is a problem because I write 40 hours a week. I cannot eat candy 40 hours a week ANYMORE
  3. I think I've found Osama Bin Laden. According to the police scanner that's been buzzing for the last hour, he's the contact at Bahras' Market and he's been calling 911, then saying everything is fine when they call back.
  4. Have you guys ever considered that this shit we write on here is potentially being read by people we don't know? Do you think strangers understand our sense of humor? (If any strangers are reading this and think we're funny, speak now or forever hold your peas.)

3 comments:

ericasue said...

2. I associate sitting at the computer with eating as well(mostly junk food). It was an awful habit I picked up during our senior year of late night article writing, Mosaic Online editing and layout, and thesising.

3. I hope you are poking around Bahras' Market to find Osama so that you can write a grand feature and win your first Pulitzer.

Anonymous said...

You are ALL HELLarious...

Anonymous said...

I have no new KNEWS.